Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012

Khali goes SWtoR

As the name of my blog says, after over 6 years of living and breathing Azeroth as in World of Warcraft it was time for a change.

It took me quite a while before I made the decision but after having put one of my two WoW accounts on ice and after I stopped raiding a week before Dragonsoul came out. There wasn't much to bind me to WoW anymore.

Most of my dearest friends had already been playing Star Wars: The old Republic since the open beta. And 2 days after Christmas I went shopping for SWTOR. Funny thing, I couldn't get a copy of the game, it was sold out everywhere. Some people might say that this was some sort of sign to not start but pffft... I bought the online version from Origin and after downloading for approx. 4 hours I set my foot on Tython the new home of the Jedi council.

Also please do excuse any grammar, interpunction or spelling mistakes. English isn't my first language and I play the game with a German client so I often have to look up what is called what in English. And since I can only run a spell check on my posts, there might be mistakes.

Anyway, it's been nearly 6 weeks since I started playing Swtor and I enjoy it tremendously. I know there are bugs and I know people cheat and use exploits and I also know that some people have performance issues with the game. But for me... it's amazing and I can't see me stopping anytime soon.

And because I spend so much time on Swtor I thought I would set up this blog to post some of the stuff I come across... so beware there might be spoilers and stuff.

I might not post every day, had that with my WoW blog too but whenever I do take screenshots or feel the need to write something I will. :)