Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

Diablo III - Part 2

Right, actually I wanted to post this a lot earlier but somehow I couldn't be bothered to sit down and write something. But as once again the D3 servers are down I have nothing better to do and I'm not tired enough to go to bed.

I can't believe that it's only been 2 1/2 weeks till Diablo III came out, it feels like I've been playing that game for ages and ages.

It's still a lot of fun... however the last couple of days around 7pm I used to see this:
Which definitely is not so much fun anymore. Blizzard really should know better and should DO better.

Nonetheless I still can present this:
Hell mode: Check!

Oh yeah, and of course some things never change...
I'm still a fucking NOOB, that's why I can also present this:
For those who saw my last D3 post... yep, I died again during the Belial fight. This time around 95% and once again, my guildleader defeated him ALONE! Sheesh, I felt really bad, even the day after I kept putting myself down because I'm such a stupid idiot. :(

Here's the proof that he did kill him and that I got the kill achievement all thanks to him.

We are currently on Inferno mode and like most people we basically do nothing but farm gear, which seems to be a fruitless attempt in our case because so far nothing we could use dropped at all. So that leaves us with buying gear from the auction house. And while I don't mind that Inferno mode is so hard, I hate that some champion combos seem to be impossible. :(

And since Inferno mode really takes a lot out of me, I'm glad my guildleader was up for levelling another class, in this case I'm now the melee and he plays a ranged. We are already on Nightmare mode and I dread to think of the fight against Belial again. While he thinks that it's a running gag to tease me about my "legendary" drops... I think me dying on each and every Belial fight is the better running gag. ;D

Bonus screencaps of my demonhunter, left side fresh from the Diablo hell kill and on the right side what she currently looks like: