Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Diablo III

I know this is supposed to be a SW:Tor blog, but since I'm not starting a new blog for Diablo III I will post some D3 stuff in here. And WTF... why do I even try to explain myself? This is my own blog. xD

Two weeks ago my guildleader fed me a couple of Diablo III beta videos and in the end I couldn't resist and bought the game. Somehow I was sure I would only be playing it for a week or so and then return to SW:ToR. How the hell was I supposed to know that I would be this hooked. It's an amazing game, and I can't remember having that much fun in aaaages.

My progress so far:
 Normal mode: Check!
Nightmare mode: Check!

Yes, it's not that much, my highest character is level 52 but for once I didn't want to rush through a game. I love exploring every area and every dungeon before finishing a quest. 

And I'm glad that my guildleader shares the same philosophy, so I don't have to feel guilty for taking my time and running around while playing together.

We are currently in "act I" on "hell mode"... and my god, it is hard... I shudder to think of "inferno mode", if I even manage to get to inferno mode at all. It's definitely challenging and very very exhausting as I have to be on my guard constantly. One moment of not concentrating and I'm dead. And I'm really getting annoyed with myself for making stupid mistakes and dying over and over again. xD

Talking about dying... I once said I should not praise my guildleader for his style of playing but yesterday morning he once again managed to make my jaw drop. We did Belial on nightmare mode and I died when Belial still had 45% and he downed the boss... ALONE. I was absolutely amazed by that. Honestly doing that at 6 in the morning after over 10 hours of playing was just brilliant in my eyes. I would never be able to keep my level of concentration that high and move around the way he did after that much playing and at that time of the day... I'm not even sure if I would be able to pull that off at all. So yeah, my kudos to him. *grrrr*

I forgot to make a screencap sooner. -.-

And I also died during the Diablo fight on nightmare mode but this time not as n00bish as in the Belial fight:
I definitely need to stop with the vodka/oj or vodka/cherryjuice... can't focus after 2 glasses. ;D

So yeah, I really really like D3, it's great and I can only hope the fun lasts till GW2 is out. And I love that my Battle.net friends list became so big. It's so much fun to play with everyone and get to know my guildies from Icefyre better.

And bonus screencap of my demonhunter: