Dienstag, 15. Mai 2012

My boys...

Actually I wanted to write an entry yesterday, but then I had quite some trouble with my Diablo III installation and at 8pm there was a 7 hour stresstest for GW2.

And when I went to bed this morning at 7am, I really didn't feel like sitting down and posting anything. So before I hop off to play some Diablo III today I'm gonna finish this post.

It's nothing big and mostly just for me... but my SW:ToR male characters need some loving in form of an entry. ;)
My dearest Praven, I just love that screencap. I really did quite well when I created him, perfect Sith. ;)
Forcewalking again, or for those who don't know, he's binding another ghost to him.
Ashara ogling Praven while he's meditating.
And Praven finally got her... perfect PUA that he is, he played his game well with her and had it all in one go. 
And I certainly don't want to forget my other Sith, Sidice... love his gear, even though it clashes with his skin color. :D
Probably his best "I don't take any shit from you"-pose!
And yay, Vette is also there... Sidice is also finally making progress with her. It's just a matter of time... eh, affection points I mean. :D

So, that's it for today, I will definitely do a post on all the companion you can romance, I already started it but oh boy, so many links and videos to post. I can't bring myself to finish it. Ah well, one day... soon.