Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012

Hell, yeah! Ugh, hell no!

I haven't posted some PvP stats lately... time to change it. Reason behind it was, last week, I think it was last week or was it this Monday, I played a couple of warzones with Khalindora. And since patch 1.2 I really had a hard time healing more than 300k in a voidstar match (mostly due to the changes of this particular warzone).

So you can imagine my smile after the match ended and I got to see this:

What also really frustrated me was that no matter what I did I couldn't heal so much with Praven my sorc, so I upgraded the mods in his orange gear and changed the enhancement from power+alacrity to crit+surge.

The result was really really satisfying to me:

I even said that I never healed as much with Sha'khali... hm, I seem to have a short memory because looking through my screenshots proved me wrong:

And searching a bit more I found this one... alright, I need to beat nearly 600k healing. Mind you that was done before patch 1.2 and Sha'khali was 50. This will be really tough and I only have 4 more levels left before Praven hits 50.