Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

Lord Sidice

It was really hard to go back to SW:ToR after playing the whole weekend GW2. I had forgotten how laggy SW:ToR is... especially on the fleet. And therefore my enthusiasm wasn't all too big, I logged in on Monday and more or less instantly logged off again. ;D

Tuesday wasn't much better, I actually wanted to bring Shytra to level 40, eh nope, did a bit of PvP and that's about it. However I did level her to 40 yesterday but it was hard work, and I hate it when I get that feeling in a game. It also didn't help that I only had one class quest on Quesh... I really like the BH class quest line but after spending nearly 2 hours on Quesh without a class quest I couldn't be bothered to go to Hoth anymore.

And after having weird dreams that included the Chiss race last night, I woke up today and remembered my own gorgeous blue-skinned Sith, and that I would love to see a bit more of the Sith-warrior class quest. With that thought in mind, I headed to Tatooine and continued Sidice's class quest.

By the way his name is pronunced "Sidith" just in case someone was wondering.

There were only 3 more quests left but I loved the one with the pond. Not going to spoil anything but I definitely need to check on Youtube if my quest was different since I play Sidice Light side.

I know, I know how can I play an Empire char that is Light? I don't know, Sha'khali and Khalina are Dark and I don't really like it. If I could I would play all of my Empire characters neutral, but then I couldn't wear any relics till 50, so I have to choose a side. And I'm not fond of really nasty and evil guys, so my boys are Light and still keep a small touch of being baddies, I like that. ;)

Anyway I'm babbling again, after Tatooine I went to Alderaan, and ugh, not so happy with the class quests there. Nothing spectacular, although I had a sense of foreboding, since Sidice didn't really obey his Master 100% with all the Light side options, he choose. ^^

As usual once your class finishes Alderaan you come to the final stage of chapter 2 in your story. In my case,  I come face to face with the Master of a certain padawan, I'm chasing. I was slightly worried, being barely 32 and having a bad equipped Vette with me, if I could tackle that task.

It was a nice little fight, considering you have to down him three times before he finally gives up and shows his true colors. And just when I thought I was done fighting, the padawan shows up, and you have to fight some more. ;D

And once again, I need to search for a video of that scene, because I do have a feeling it can be different if you aren't Light side. But I'm glad Sidice is Light side, I really liked how it turned out.

So after that I can proudly present:
Lord Sidice!

I went to Nar Shaddaa afterwards as I still had to do the companion quest for Vette, I had that in my mission log for ages. And without finishing the quest their romance won't progress.

Lovely quest, especially as my warrior has a nice little rendezvous with Vette's cute friend. And Vette looked a bit dumbstruck when they took off. I knew what was coming and I was right, once Sidice and Vette were back on their ship again, she finally shows some emotion and confesses she didn't like it. 

My warrior needs to gain a bit more affection with Vette (4400/10000). And it's the only romance story I haven't had any spoilers on, I watched the Dark side version but that included Jaesa and not Vette. So I'm curious to see how it progresses in the future.

Vette and Sidice meet Vette's friends and hand over the Twilek relic they had been searching for. The red one, is the gal my warrior took off with. ;)

And hm, I just realized I have too many pictures and too little text for this entry. xD So I will just babble some more, okay? 

Right, I'm still craving to play an Imperial Agent but I don't really feel like deleting Sha'khali, I just can't bring myself to do it. And I doubt I will be able to in the future. I just have too many fond memories with her, and after feeling so down when I deleted Shae, a character I didn't play much, I rather not imagine how I would feel after deleting my Sith gal.

However that leaves me with only one option. I need to play an IA on a different server. Not sure which one yet, as there are so many empty servers out there. Most likely T3-M4 though, but have to see about that. The downside to starting on a new server aren't the credits, but I won't be able to play the Twilek race, as I have no legacy on that server. Damn, Bioware, you need to change that.

Anyway, I will close this post with the mini-version of the wallpaper I did with Sidice... oh, I'm sorry, Lord Sidice of course:
Fear my evil blending skills. xD
And I need to stop using the grain filter but oh well, it's just for me so it's okay.