Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

Parting ways...

I actually dreaded writing this post because it makes me sad in a way. In all my time playing MMO's I've never deleted a character that was above level 15. And the day before yesterday I did... my Shae is gone. *cries*

Honestly, I never thought I would feel so sad about it, but I did. She was level 47 and had all her crew skills maxed out, most of her Cybertech recipes were epic, which took ages to get. *sniffles*

Not to mention she had orange bracers and an orange belt, and overall her gear was great for her level. *sobs*

But oh well, I needed another character slot as I wanted to level a Sith-marauder and my only options for deletion where Shae, Kaela or Khalindora. I couldn't bring myself to delete Kaela because she's level 50 and I had put way too much time into gearing her and buying things for her.

And there was no way I could delete Khalindora, I might not play her so much anymore but she used to be my favorite character and holds so many fond memories of her PvP times.

So Shae had to go...
I will miss her and the time I invested into playing and levelling her.

Loved that screencap, she's not fat, look at that bum, she was a gorgeous guardian. ;)

Her replacement was also called Shae:
Not half as pretty and I don't know why but I couldn't really warm up to her. An when I couldn't sleep on Tuesday night my mind went wandering. And then I remembered that I didn't need to play a race to 50 in order to get it for a class. I could also spent 1,5 million credits.

The result was:
Say hello to "Sidice" my new Sith-marauder, yes, he's Chiss. Was it worth the money? Hell, yes, I love playing him.

Gotta love the abs he has. I'm sure he will help me get over the loss of Shae. And he's light side just like Praven. ;)

However to compensate the 1,5 mio credits I spent I need to do some daily quests again. Should take me about a week to get it back. And then I can ponder if I want to spend more money on the legacy stuff.