Sonntag, 1. April 2012

Frogdogs score!

Eh, yeah, I said I would do a screencap of Khalindora scoring in huttball, yesterday. I did a cap today...
*laughs* I promise a better one soon. ;D

However that game was quite special and I couldn't really focus on doing a lovely screencap. Why? I had to play against 2 of my guildmates from the Imperial side. I didn't really look for their names today, I usually always do, but not today and I just saw them when I killed one of them.

Well, there was no way in hell I could lose against them. Private battles are way too much fun and I even scored one of the two goals. Tihihihi!

So here is the statistic, and you can guess who was the imp that killed me the 3 times I died. And you can also guess who I did my damage on. :D
But in all fairness one of them was 15 and the other one 31, had they both been 47 like me I wouldn't have stood a chance against them. And I was lucky because whenever I had a certain assassin backstabbing me one of my team mates came to the rescue. ;D

Although it did remind me of the days when I had to play against them, fortunately back then they didn't know who I was. And I rather play with them, then against them, that's for sure. ;)