Samstag, 31. März 2012

Rotworms score!

I always wanted to do a screencap of when I carry the ball over the line in huttball, but I kept on forgetting to hit "print screen" each and every time... and I must have scored over 500 goals by now (quite sure it's more actually).
This week during a game I actually remembered to do so! Funny how no enemy players were there. ;D
And one of these days/weeks I will remember to do the same with Khalindora on the Republic side.

I really really wished I could capture a game as a video, unfortunately Fraps still hates me, it's just not working for me. *sighs*

Praven hit 30 today... he still hasn't the full level 40 PvP gear. God, I need to play more PvP with him. Yet I can't, I need to play Khalina currently, otherwise I will fall too far behind levelwise. But it is quite a lot of fun playing my little Sith assassin who is also nearly 29 (she has her level 40 gear waiting in her cargo bay).

And because I miss playing Sha'khali here is a screencap of her:
I can't believe the picture is only 16 days old. That was her on Alderaan during her classquest. It feels like it's been aaaaages ago... time flies.