Freitag, 9. März 2012

The Empire just has better looking gear...

The title pretty much says it all. I looked at the lvl 40 pvp gear yesterday and oh boy the Empire gear looks soooo much better. But have some screenshots to compare:
My Sha'khali (Sith-sorcerer) looks amazing in the lvl 40 gear.
While Khalindora (Jedi-sage) in the Republic gear looks... weird.

It's a bit better if I hide the helmet and I do like the golden ring around her neck. But other than that... I can't wait for Sha'khali to turn 40. ;)



I played mostly pvp yesterday (which in turn had me dream about pvp the whole night ^^), just 3 more ranks and Khalindora will be Centurion. Sha'khali is on her way to Gladiator but she has so little pvp commendations. Need more!

It's also quite funny how other players shorten the names of my characters. Sha and Khal seem to be the preference... I wonder why no one is calling me Khali. Must be because they probably think I'm a guy. ;D

And both sides on my server have quite a few good players in the lowlevel bracket. I usually can spot them quite easily and then try to stick to them. There is nothing worse than wasting my healing on players who just zerg all the time instead of trying to win a game.

Heads up to all of them and there is no better compliment if they thank me for the healing. Seems I still can do my job in pvp. ;)