Dienstag, 13. März 2012

Making new friends?

Late post today, played till 2am last night and enjoyed myself immensely but more on that later.

I rushed Khalindora through Hoth yesterday, still took me 5 hours to get her to 45 and now Belsavis is looming. I hate that planet, so annoying with all the walls and fences.
But anyway, since she's done with Hoth she had Lt. Iresso join her crew, he's the love interest for the female Jedi-consular. And before I give him a new appearance I thought I would post what he looks like normally.
I don't know, in my opinion he is just too skinny for a trooper. And Khalindora is just as tall as him, hahaha, love that I gave her the, let's call it, "XENA" built.
That's what Khalisha's Lt. Iresso looks like. I love how you can give them different looks.

And before I get accused of being a racist by turning my crew companions from black to white. I'm not because my Sith girly got to shag this fella:
I couldn't believe it, I mean as a female Jedi you get like 3 or 4 flirt options on your way to 50 and nothing happens. So yes, I know for Jedi it should be that way, still it's not fair, as male Jedi's get the option to hop into bed with the Twilek matriach on Tython.

I was laughing so hard when my Sith grabbed the guy and snogged the hell out of him before the famous black screen came on. And since I had Andronikos accompany her, he made snide comments... poor guy, jealousy did not suit him. ;D

After I had enough of levelling I went and played some more PvP, which I instantly regretted. I played 4 warzones with Khalindora and lost all of them. I'm usually not upset if I lose but this time they slaughtered us, as the whole team didn't really play together. Everyone was doing their own thing. Hate that.

So I switched onto my Sith-sorceress and surprise surprise I won 7 out of 10 warzones.

And I finally got over my shyness and asked a player if they had a spot in their group and would take me along. He did. And we really rocked quite a few warzones, it was amazing.

The whole background story to this is that I've been trying to get into the same warzones with this guy and his friends since weeks. But I never dared to ask them if they would invite me into their group. And there was nothing worse than having to play against them. I couldn't kill them anyway as a healer but I tried to be a pain in the butt, which obviously worked as they said they are glad not having to play against me either. ;)

So yes, I absolutely loved playing with them. And they were really nice, that's always something I dread if I join a group, you can never be sure what the players are like. And some outstanding players are quite arrogant. But they were a lovely surprise and I do hope they will take me along some other time.