Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

PvP at 50... it's a complete different world!

So... Sha'khali hit level 50 today. Not that I really wanted to but when I logged in and saw that my guildleader had hit 50 with his sorcerer I had to catch up with him if I wanted to play in the same warzones.
She only wears 2 pieces of Centurion gear but I'm sure it will be 3 or 4 by tomorrow. Funny thing, she looks like she put on 20kg... the PvP gear makes my poor Sith gal look fat. ;D

The statistics of my last 10-49 warzone, it was really a sad moment. :( But I got to play with someone who I really feared when I played on Republic side. Evil assassin always killed my poor Khalindora. ;)

I'm not going to post my first level 50 huttball match because that was just... ugh! But here is the scoreboard for my second one. Got 5 mvp's and healed quite a bit. However we got slaughtered in the voidstar afterwards. PvP at 50 really feels like a different kind of game. But once I have the gear it should be back to normal... hopefully. ;D