Dienstag, 20. März 2012

PvP Statistics

3 PvP stats that could not be different:
First of all, yes we lost!
500k heal, my fingers were bleeding, and we had 2 other healers on the team with over 200k healing but it also shows we didn't have enough DD's so we got stuck in the middle and couldn't tap it. And as we tapped the eastern turret a tiny bit later we lost. Republic only got the middle as we gave up in the end and tried to go west (stupid attempt but we would have lost anyway). And I got 43 kills... which shows I practically had everyone covered. ;D

And here is the exact opposite. We slaughtered the Reps and left them no space, yet I only had to heal a bit over 100k and didn't even die.

And then there is a huttball statistic which got me 4 MVP (most valued player) votes and had me heal too much for my liking. If everything goes right I usually heal around 100k in a huttball game and score 3 goals.

I really should have taken a screenshot of the Alderaan warzone in which I got 6 MVP votes, probably only got them because someone outed me as a girl. ;D