Mittwoch, 14. März 2012

Of endings and beginnings...

So the Sith my sorceress had a thing with, that's what became of him:
Yes, he's dead. But hey, at least he had a nice little afternoon with my gal before he got a lightsaber shoved into his gut by a Jedi. ;)

And Sha'khali has a new outfit:
Spent around 20000 credits on that, but it will do till she hits 40 and then she will get to wear the gorgeous level 40 gear you can buy for PvP commendations (already waiting in her cargo bay).

And I'm no longer guild-less on the Empire side, the guys I played PvP with the other day asked me if I would help them to set up their guild (you need 4 people to do that), of course I helped them. And in return I got to stay in their guild. ;)

Maybe now I will feel a bit more at home on the Empire side, just yesterday I thought that it felt strange and lonely to be on that side all alone.

Bonus screenshot: