Montag, 19. März 2012

3x47

So, Sha'khali hit level 47 yesterday... kinda funny, now I have 3 characters that are level 47 (Shae, Khalindora, Sha'khali). Going to push my Sith to 48 today and then lean back and do some PvP. I hate power levelling, got a headache from all the rushing and dialogue skipping yesterday.

And damn, sometimes I'm stupid. I kept on wondering why my sorcerer made so much less damage than my sage, which didn't make sense at all, as they are mirror classes and have the same gear. After an hour I finally saw that I was wearing the earpiece my tank was supposed to wear and he was wearing mine. :(

As I don't have much to say I will just post some screenshots of my Sith:
Did I mention that I still find it hilarious that my Sith-sorcerer has a British accent and my Jedi-sage an American one. I'm just glad that they didn't do that for the German client, while all of the English accents sound fine to me... German accents would just be weird. *shudders*
No, she doesn't have a headache, she is just thinking. ;D
Too much power has it's price!
Oh yeah, Sha'khali and Andronikos, I still refuse to let my Sith talk to him on the ship because I know what he wants and I'm still not sure I want that for my Sith. ;D
Passed out, poor thing.