Donnerstag, 8. März 2012

Sith purebloods

Unlike the Draenei from WoW which had to grow on me, especially the males, I loved the Sith purebloods from the start. Can't really explain it but they are my favorite race besides the Mirialans.
And two of my favorite male characters in game are Sith purebloods. You encounter both if you play a Jedi-knight.

First there is Lord Praven, you meet him on Tatooine and once you defeat him you can opt for two choices, kill him or persuade him to become a Jedi.
Even my evil little Kaela couldn't resist and had to turn him to the light side. Funny, considering she was Dark III back then. ;)
I just wished there would have been a scene with him not wearing the weird helmet/headset thingy. But oh well... you can't have it all.
But at least you get to see him on his knees in front of you. ;p

What I absolutely loved is that if you have him see the light and turn to be a Jedi. He sends you a blue color crystal for your lightsaber. And not just that you get to meet him again, in your last class quest line on Corellia. I highly suggest to use Lord Scourge as your companion for that scene because they sort of have a little pissing contest. I love their attitude towards each other. Had me really giggle like some teenage girl. ;D

Which brings me to my other favorite Sith pureblood... Lord Scourge:You first meet him in your class quest on Quesh. On a sidenote, I would love to kiss the German voice actor of him because he did a brilliant job. I got goosebumps the first time I heard his voice. I expected something completely different. Awesome awesome job!
After your class quest on Hoth you get to meet him again and he becomes part of your crew.

If you are into playing full light side, be prepared to have a couple of trophy companion gifts stored somewhere, because Lord Scourge might give you a headache every time you give a certain answer he dislikes.

For example:
+15 T7
+17 Kira
+55 Sergant Rusk
+40 Doc
-728 Lord Scourge
;D

On the other hand he's easy to gain affection with if you are playing your Jedi-knight dark. Still... watch your answers, on Corellia I managed to get 2 times over -500 affection with him.

For those who don't care about the affection, I highly suggest to take him along for certain quests. He's got the most amazing answers sometimes. I really adore him.

And he's tall... I mean really really tall compaired to my 2 Jedi's.
Too bad that Shae is a tank so she basically never has him around. But Kaela enjoyed having him as her tank and guardian. And I'm so disappointed that you can't romance him, my Kaela would love that. BIOWARE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT!!! I mean he offers to raise my children as Sith's... hello... go go he could be the father of those kids. ;)

You also get to stuff him into Jedi-looking gear. So funny really, poor Sith Lord.
I'm quite sure that if he got a say in that, he would burn the armor, or force choke you for making him wear that outfit. ;D

Of course you encounter more Sith purebloods like Krannus on Belsavis:
He didn't impress me much, must be the uniform. He just looks silly in it.
And killing him was a joke, even though he's a champion, just let the others pull aggro and then strike him down.

Last but not least, if I were to play a male Sith pureblood my character would look like this:
No piercings, they looked weird and stupid instead of bad ass. Just like some of the Sith players I encountered who have mohawks... excuse me but... gods, no.
Model no.1 is too skinny and no.4 is too fat... so either no.2 or like in this pic no.3.

And with that I close this rather girly post but hey, I do enjoy some eyecandy in game. ;D

Edit: Oh boy, there were tons of repetition and other mistakes in this post. Just re-read it and edited a lot of stuff out. I shouldn't write entries when I just crawled out of bed, my brain apparently needs some time before it's fully functioning.